Dont you just love them on the slopes? Usually about 2000 Kcals in one sitting.

Last season, I was eating them for 3 days. But the rice was blocking me up bad. Anywa on the last day, on the red side of hakuba it got a big foggy and I couldnt make it down in time... So I went into the trees and took a huge dump, a 3 day curry dump. Well my friend was following me took a look and vomited on the main slope.

I hope none of you ran into us, haha, sorry.

Why would anyone want to 'eat' at KFC?

Are you serious?

It has to be the worst fast food ever.

I'd rather eat Mc'shititoutinaboutanhourstimecosyourbodycan'tgetridofitfastenough'Burgers than KFC.

Just to get us back on topic about poo.

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowSnow:
I couldnt make it down in time... So I went into the trees and took a huge dump, a 3 day curry dump. Well my friend was following me took a look and vomited on the main slope.
lol.gif
THAT RULES
I know that feeling all to well

Actually I left out some of the worst details. Such as I was slowly plowing down the mountain and it was leaving a trail. Also I was laughing so hard I was coming out in spurts.

Also pulling down you pants on the top of a mountain in -7 makes you feel like a king.

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowSnow:
Dont you just love them on the slopes? Usually about 2000 Kcals in one sitting.

Last season, I was eating them for 3 days. But the rice was blocking me up bad. Anywa on the last day, on the red side of hakuba it got a big foggy and I couldnt make it down in time... So I went into the trees and took a huge dump, a 3 day curry dump. Well my friend was following me took a look and vomited on the main slope.

I hope none of you ran into us, haha, sorry.
wouldn't this topic fit into, so to speak, the Grumper thread?