Piste, Park (not rails), Pipe, BC, BC freestyle:

Burton Raven 159 (04/05), centred stance, Burton Mission bindings with Team Skybacks. - I'll probably ride this most of the season as its great both ways in the pow, stiff for serious things and good in the park.

Same as above (apart from pipe), but set back stance and big spoony nose for pow:

Option Kevin Sansalon 158 (02/03) - this will be my early season and 'freeride-ish' board as the inserts are set well back from centre, and it has a great flex for powder - still, godbless those carbon stringers!

Resort and park, and street rails:

Option Mirror 153 (05/06), centred stance twin

Resort, park, pipe, rails, in the BC just to piss off people on 'freeride boards':

Duotone Quantum 154 (04/05) - has the same effective edge as most 158 boards but stubby nose and tail - fun, light as a feather and actually not bad in powder - not big scary stuff obviously.

All of these were bought in end of season sales (or Raven on friend's Proform) for about 3 - 4 man each.

Spare bindings:

Burton Missions (05/06) - 10,000 yen new! on whatever other board is in favour.

Boots- Salamon Malamutes.

Nothing else close to the fit and support, and they flex enough for FS too.

Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:
 Quote:
Originally posted by SerreChe:
No way he is that stiff, looks like an absolute plank even at low speed at the bottom.
What would you know. Frenchman.
Yep, what would a frenchie know about stiffs and naked women?... \:D
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
Nitro Suprateam 157 with Burton mission bindings

Burton Malolo 158 with my older flux bindings for the pow happyglass.gif

Better gear than I've ever had, so looking forward to this season! Bring it on!
hopefully you can finally keep up in the pow! :p ;\)
 Quote:
 Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:
 Quote:
No way he is that stiff, looks like an absolute plank even at low speed at the bottom.
What would you know. Frenchman.
Yep, what would a frenchie know about stiffs and naked women?... \:D
Silly saucisse, you walked into that one.

My girl was hanging out with our dog in a park in Paris. Dog was running around like a little bullet, she was relaxing, studying French. Middle aged man rides by on bike. 20m after passing her he does a u-turn and returns to her position. He gets off his bike in front of where she was sitting and took of his pants etc and then just stood there in front of her, everything on show.

She moved on to a more crowded area of the park.