• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted a product number because that's what I wanted - it's quite simple! I don't understand what the problem with that is.

Anyway Bushpig provided me with what I wanted, thanks Bushpig.

damn, too late in posting the google results.

it's even more simple if you just go to the store and buy one of the 2 they have there. There's a regular one and an expensive one.

Originally Posted By: Kumapix
damn, too late in posting the google results.

it's even more simple if you just go to the store and buy one of the 2 they have there. There's a regular one and an expensive one.

Yeah, that is the easiest, but he said he wanted to look online, so whatever smile.gif

Look..... I wanted an online search.

I didn't know exactly what to search for.

I wasn't asking about going to a shop.

I thought it was quite clear.

Why can't you just leave it at that?

wakaranai.gif

kuma, the obvious to you (who practically lives in a camera shop ;\) ) is not so obvious to someone who has just bought an slr for the first time and isn't familiar with all the equipment. As I said, if you don't know what you are looking for it can be a bit hard to know if what you are looking at online is the right thing.

OK. Spent 28 days going through the manual of the demonstration version of Photoshop elements. It's an excellent piece of software, and at 80 bucks an absolute steal.

From a photo perspective, it has all the tools needed to do filtering, stretches and retouching. The selection tools are great.

I need a tool to build my teaching resources. I'm going to buy a graphic tablet so I can draw freehand. Photoshop Elements comes bundled. Goody.

You probably know this soubriquet - but just in case... you might want to make sure the language of the bundled software as well as the version number. Some of the bundles I have seen recently are version 3. The current Elements is version 5 and quite different. Just a thought anyway to make sure!

Which graphics tablet will you get?

Thanks cal. I'm going to buy a Graphire 6x8 when I'm on hols in Thailand. Yes, I know it's V3. I'll test it, and if neccessary, upgrade.

There's a lot of stuff I don't need, so V3 might be OK. Regardless, V5 is cheap for what it offers. In a month, I found no bugs and learned an awful lot about using layers.

Cheers thumbsup.gif