SNOW JAPAN GIVEAWAY

This weeks Snow Japan Giveaway is now online. Another fantastic prize this week - this time courtesy of Niseko Powder Connection in Hokkaido .....the prize is 3 day/3 night break in Niseko!

TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY AND FULL DETAILS:

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/insider/special.php

DETAILS OF THE PRIZE:

What's included in the prize?

A superb inclusive package holiday in Niseko, Hokkaido, courtesy of Niseko Powder Connection.

The prize includes:

- 3 nights in Hirafu Chalet;

- 3 day/night Hirafu lift pass;

- a Mountain Tour (on-piste mountain tour of the powder and tree runs in Niseko);

- a Free dinner with beer for two in "Fattys".

SnowJapan.Com will notify Niseko Powder Connection of the winner, and from that point on all arrangements will be made between them and the winner.

As always, please only enter this Giveaway if you feel that you will be able to take advantage of the prize if you win.

TO ENTER:

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/insider/special.php

(Please note that you need to be logged into Insider to be able to enter the giveaway. Details on the page linked above)

Good luck!

The winner of the previous Giveaway will be notified soon.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a really hard day for me today. I haven`t slept for 2 nights in the row because I was preparing a presentation for my Masters thesis. I had a complete assh-all guy that was not even e professor asking me stupid questions. mad.gif I was tired and bad tempered when I finally arrived home. \:\(

And then, suddenly my luck changed... eek.gif

Thanks a lot guys, you really know how to make ones day!!!!! clap.gif

Thanks a lot everyone. I will post again as soon as I decide the dates I will be going. If any of you happens to be on the mountain around that period it would be nice if we could hook up together for some runs! wave.gif

By the way yamakashi, what are the 5000/day aussies??? confused.gif