sock_monkey_1.jpg
That's cool

I really like the 3rd one

I did this because they were lost on the 2nd page right away
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To chime in with everyone else, I agree the more people who are willing to prepare for and take the risk of back country boarding, the better.

As has been mentioned, most people who are willing to take the time to hike through snow for a few hours just for a few minutes of skiing/riding are probably interesting folks.

Back country is awesome :-)

FT- yeah I was bummed I backed out to considering the guy I was suppose to meet didn't even show. F#$%"er. Well next weekend I will come a little more prepared for some BC excursioning, so hopefully the rain can stay away!

Sweet pics by the way....I had a look at Janus's pics and I was kicking myself for not going....

Yeah, I'm suprised it wasn't dumping as we drove out of Hakuba. I'll upload the pics at work tomorrow or sometime soon (am on wireless at home and don't have much download/upload limit)

Was good to ski with you all, pity the weather wasn't better on Sunday, would have loved to go for another hike.

Good times you know you can come at anytime mate. Sorry about the bad jokes I can be an idiot sometimes. Did you leave the list if not make me one.

I wanted to show you even more this time. its so strange last time we skied crazy line over 2.5 days and this time we got jack!