Im sure juku's pay off the politicians to keep them from actually make any positive changes as it would really affect the economy. There are almost as many juku's as combinis in this country.

School on Saturday is just stupid. Its all about control. Seems they never let students make decisions at all - therefore they dont know how to make them very well; even as adults. It takes a group to decide what pasture to feed at doesnt it? Sometimes its just stupid... Granted there are many capable people but they are definitely outnumbered by incompetent fools.

I love how decisions are made in this country. All the air sucking through teeth makes me wanna put a bullet in somebody's @ss.

Back on topic, Im still having wonderful powder dreams after this past weekend. Love that feeling \:D :p \:D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FT, the only ones I took were on my mobile phone, cos I didn't take the DSLR with me. Next time... The pics are on my insider page. Here

NPM I'll put some links up for a site I got some tips from when I get home later thumbsup.gif

Kumapix, I generally let the camera control ap and shutterspeed to, that's what the P setting does yeah? I fiddle with those only at night, or for shots of water, action shots, etc.