• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

hes heading back to Tasmania for a few months, then over to Europe to see his GF, then back to my place in mid-February.

Sava, depends on the school, your skills, qualifications, experience, etc

Also big difference between Eikaiwa and jhs/hs too as far as salary and benefits go. Im extremely lucky - beach trips, ski trips, overseas trips etc, close to 4 months vacation/year... plus a nice salary too.

Hey Gday all - Just at work really hungover cause the Aussies are finally goin to World Cup after 30+ years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So - are you guys talking about teaching english over there or other things? I've heard it is quite a good gig if you can get it - I have a double bachelors degree - English and Law - what do ya reckon the chances of getting a job teaching are???? know of any good places or people to ask??????????????????

The SNOW LOOKS AWESOME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Rafster in Sydney:
Aussies are finally goin to World Cup after 30+ years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..................only to get some of the biggest beatings in World cup history lol.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
Rafster, do you have teaching experience? All you need to get "any" teaching job in Japan is a bachelors degree.

Bubbles, is your BDay July 15th?
You don't even need a degree. My brother hasn't completed his degree and he has a really good deal teaching in Tokyo

July 16th
Why?
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Toque ill bring all my own lunches just supply the dins ok. is that guy bringing his own stuff?
I'm not worrying about the other guy
He never mentioned anything

I've got dinner taken care of
And I'll being lots of fuel so we can have hot tea

Jealous. Quite Jealous.

Ive got this itch that I just cant scratch. The yellow, orange, and red leaves of Rokko behind me and the crisp cool air are only intesifing that crave to scratch it... but I cant. Just like a junkie looking for a fix, Im just looking to get mine. Dropping the skis on the snow, clicking in, and being whisked away up the lift looking for those first lines.

Got my winter season savings tallied up and should be able to ski as much as I want cool.gif

Lets happy winter \:D