Quote:
Originally posted by janus77:
those are big glasses of whiskey
FF,Toque,Dan,and Davo chugged em all up. Snowglider and I just looked at each other and rolled our eyes :rolleyes:

I would visited the toilet for an hour or two had I touched that. Especially since I was in the kitchen drinking up most of the sake while cooking \:D
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by sava:
btw
please explain the 'giving the finger to the camera' thing... I never got that.
I never understood the whole Jgirl and Jkid thing of the peace sign either ganguro08_b.jpg

Well, between beers in the morning, in the afternoon, then sake in the afternoon&evening, a shot of whisky before the onsen, beers in the onsen, sake back home before dinner, then beers, then that freaking beast of a glass of whisky, then whateverelse he had, not too difficult to understand eh?

yeah, it was his @ss that was going off in the car on the way home. I really shoulda rethought making an indian curry since we had the ride home the next day... \:o

thanks for the pics snowglider! Got em all. Some look really sweet! If you stop by that store and you see that camera let us know. Thanks mate.

I cant remember much a bit before the shots and pretty much after the shots. I couldve made out with toque but...

I think I just shouldnt be near a fire or even speak. For that matter, i need to be escourted to and from bathrooms and be given a gaint spoon for eating curry.

Never walk me into raphies cause I ending spending money I dont have.

Dont let me near a half full bottle of whiskey its just not smart.

If I wake you up in the middle of the night, ask you for something, for gods sake dont give it to me!

Never let me in a an onsen that could possibly cut my arse. Then for lords mercy dont let moon everyone half drunk.

I think I just need to get some help or get/learn some control like Davo.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:

If I wake you up in the middle of the night, ask you for something, for gods sake dont give it to me!
mate, I did try arguing with you but after a few more comments from you I just gave in.. ;\)

You can do my edges as payment ;\)
 Quote:
Never walk me into raphies cause I ending spending money I dont have
dude! YOU took us to that shop!
 Quote:
Never let me in a an onsen that could possibly cut my arse.
well dont do cannonballs into the Rotemburo then

Quote:
Then for lords mercy dont let moon everyone half drunk.
were you drunk when you showed the Wiggles family, your cuts lol.gif ? ;\)