• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

you mean a 5.1 right? 5 speakers and a sub-woofer. It's great with DTS but the pseudo surround that is Dolby ain't so great.

They usually come with setup DVD with a sensor you put over your head and you sit in various viewing positions for it to adjust the sound level to the optimum at your preferred seating location.

Once setup, make sure the wife doesn't get the viewing throne.

Thursday its not that good mate. The system is set up to give a whole room better stereo sound to everyone no matter where they are sitting.

http://products.howstuffworks.com/sony-kdf-e50a10-50-inch-rear-projection-lcd-hdtv-review.htm

That is the TV sort of. I got a speacial version of it From my friend that works at Sony life as they phased out a 54 inch model and sold them to Sony Life workers for 170000 yen. The sound was already very good. The remote for the thing is huge. YOu can buy a simple remote thought that doesnt let you screw up the channel system easy.

I'm away to get on it at about 3pm, my mate finishes work then its al fresco beers, sweet!! Also think we are gonna hit an izakaya in town that has beers for 190¥ from 5pm till 7pm. Unbeatable value for nama beer!! Look out for a hangover alert tomorrow!!!

ask what beer it is theyre serving...its not like you cant get happoshu on draft ;\) Ive found places that said they served Kirin Ichiban but in fact they were serving lager and charging higher prices!! Fockers. Anyways, enjoy getting drunk \:D I will after a swim tonight as my mate has last weekends footie game downloaded \:D

I will def ask, but you can tell the difference between Happoshu and the real deal, especially the first beer. Maybe if they swapped it later you couldn't tell, as you'd be that pissed you could be served cold cats piss!!! hehehe

Going out now for some al fresco beers, gonna look out for that new autumn kirin, I want a piece of that