Wow, that's cheap. Not too short for deeper stuff? I've emailed them about shipping. Thanks for that and the other links too. I think the Volants would be too long. Turns out my friend is coming from Canada in a few weeks but she doesn't want to carry any skis with her... confused.gif

As well as all these skis, someone else recommended the Goode Carbon 95 (I said I wanted something light), but mmmmm, pricey. No, I'm not getting that, I could also get new Phat Luvs cheaper. That price range is okay if I sell a thousand CDs before Xmas (yeh, right!). The good used cheapies currently seem the go, 'specially since I don't yet know what my winter plans will be...

Yama, the Osaka gigs fell thru \:\(

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
toque he made a mistake he should have extra bindings kicking around and im sure that he will send them along.
He said to check them out and if they are 10s then he would give me a good deal on a Dakine Heli Pro bag
Which I really want for the diagonal carry system.
So you might be out of luck for the bindings. You can't use DIN 10s on your fatties?

But I want to find out if it is the Heli-pro or just the Heli-pack

You have the Heli-pack right FT?

Good for resort but a little small for true BC. And it doens't look like the Heli-pack has ice-axe attachments.

I really want a 20 plus litre diagonal carry system.

Mtnlion\'s post on TGR

Quote:
Dakine heli packs again

A bunch of used guest packs from mike wiegele heli ski. used, but all the buckles, straps etc are working. both have a diaganal ski carrier

The packs are made before dakiine sized then and measure 18" from top of the straps to the bottom of the pack, and 21" flat from top to bottom,

fit me OK and I like a very long pack so a med or large ..... (ish)

The packs are used, but still working, just don't look good enought for aguest paying $1000/day. Some packs might have small patches, zipper pulls gone, but all still work just fine.

$20US plus shipping ($15US to the lower 48 and within Canada) $35 US total or $40 CAD for us Canuks