• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Toque thats why I called last night alot have closed. it has snowed st lest 3 to 5 cms in osaka and kyoto that has shutdown the highways here. Dude id run out that door now.

Edited do to a bad joke style comment. I think im editing too much these days. I really must start to think before I post. cb is one of my best mates and Japan and i was only trying to motivate through humor with others jumping in. My bad

As for the CB question, I don't think it's a matter of anyone scaring anyone. I know there are days when I can't be buggered doing anything even if it is great conditions or a pearler outside. And we all know what it's like to head out with a shocker head-ache or some other problem. Hey, if he is feeling crook then he is feeling crook. I'd take that one up privately FT.

Hey if you are gonna drive up from hiroshima you really should get the etc.

you get 30% off if you get off bettween 12am and 5am. Autobucs sells cheap models and you have to apply for the etc debt tpye card at your bank but it is so much cheaper.

Just got a call from FT

Seems he has been stuck on the highway all night

Right now at 9 in the morning he hasnt even made it past Nagoya

hahahahahaahaha

My bus ride to Tokyo was nothing. They really know what they are doing in my area for clearing snow. It was really coming down but the road was still nice an drivable. Only took 30 extra minutes to get to Tokyo