Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
I thought cb would get angry at me if I did that but... there aint no way he will get angry at bushpig! whowwhow bring on that 100
I shot bushpig an email a few days ago - what a LAME poll :p

Got your message last night FF, been busy as $hit. Feels like Im having an outer-body experience eek.gif

Ill be at da eki between 7 and 8 then. That cool? Or, you just want me to be there by 8? Whos coming?

The Ipod connector, is it one that plugs in to the cig lighter so the battery doesnt run down or just the AM receiver?
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

I got up at 545 this morning and skinned up to the top of the hill behind my apartment. There is the walls of an old castle up there. Took me 30 mintutes from the car. I wasn't able to get a good run. Not even turning. I had to walk a short bit of it even. But it was fun being out and now my legs are feeling good.

I also got my turn-around time down to 5 minutes where when i got to the top I was de-skinned and boots done up and clicked in and going down in 5 minutes. Very happy about that.

What what? All this confusion leads me to believe it was something that I dreamt. It can't have been real.

Toque - in the morning I am goiung to walk exactly 400m from my house and be in the office! So, beat that.

It is actually Thursday night and I am going to wear jeans to work in the morning (I bought a new pair for an amazingly low £9 from Marks and Spencer. A practical pant at a sensible price. A very good price, considering my two bowls of dodgy ramen at lunch cost me exactly the same amount)

Have fun tomorrow CB

I'm not. I will be staying in the city this weekend and visiting my old friend from university to see the 1 year old shitting screaming alien that came out of her tummy last year.

Those other guys above are going skiing. Lucky tnucs.

>>Not a big fan of babies?

Besides the fact that they are not particularly functional, the way they scream freaks me out and puts to test my unfeasibly short temper. They hold their breath, start creaking and croaking, go red in the face, build up some stuttered angst, you know its coming.... and then they let rip with the most ungodly noise I have ever heard.

I'd rather ski with needles in my eyeballs.