• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
c'mon boys you know you WANT a blonde ski chick in your photos from the mountains this weekend... and once i'm in EVERYONE will want to be in your backcountry crew, and you can say no to them, not ME hahaha.
It's funny EBC but you are the only person on here that I know outside of the forum that talks the same way as they write
Does that make sense?

i'm in a similar boat, unless someone drives up I can't make it til noon Saturday.

i would really like to hit the snow since its been a few weeks.

btw tried the struktura lights again. so tempting but the damn buckle is right where i would need to punch the shell. stupid feet.

Last post is to toque, obviously... not sock monkey. See you at the weekend boys... when i shall infiltrate your bc boys club mwahahahaha. FT - awaiting your public apology tomorrow, that you promised. Make the apology and your wine glass will be returned safe and sound.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
why don't u just post a picture of u and I'll photoshop it into my pictures :p
good idea, I dont think she could really handle it the way I saw her crawling down the Skyline. I think superimposing her would be a better idea :p lol.gif

IM not saying sorry now that you called me a bad skier. christ you have said more bad things than ive said about you.

Im not going to go into the said line with anyone other than toque or SM maybetatsu (very good skier and high fitness) or cb. I have never invited miles or wes into anything other than an open area with an easily understandable out.

To say that its a boys club is also BS. My favourite person to ski with is my wife. My wife skis powder and tight trees better than any other girl that i know right now,,, and she skis them pretty darn fast. The wife

She skis better than you if you want to go down that path.

I do not want to be hiking up a line and have to turn back, because I dont know if my partners can get to the line. It is my right to decide that. If I have to turn back with toque it is usally for a good bloody reason.

Who am i giving gear to oh yes my friend Jer who is one of the best skiers ive ver skied with. He borrowed my trekkers once for any easy line. who else lets see hmmm not many others really besides beacons which i give to anyone for a bottle of wine. Jer also can not hike into our line (no axe or crampons) and knowing him he will ski park instead of hike, maybe.

Calm down you have been invited onto 2 tours already for peets sake! I told you that we will work from there and see how it goes. I have no problem admiting that you can or cant do it if i see you do it!

thats my apology

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
My favourite person to ski with is my wife.
You're gonna make me cry \:\(
And to think all those nights that I held you in my arms in the tent while you cried away about your fear of spiders

haha chill out man, i think we had this discussion last night - at which point i said again... i don't want to go where you are going, that's not what i was asking to do - i'm quite aware of the fact that i don't have crampons or an ice axe, but i do have the other stuff and i just want to get out there. looking forward to tomorrow, as long as the weather conditions are good! i was making a point in general about the boys club thing. i'm also not interested in who the feck is better the who, so what? give me a break FT... we haven't been out skiing for a while together... go back and argue with that ocean person on the other thread.

EBC im just making a point and you brought up the who is better than who. I know you want to go but know that Toque and I have some goals that we want to achive. It might be selfish but goals are goals.

ill be at home from about 8ish so drop by and we will sort out the final plans for what other people might be doing. also we can try to sort out gear that might or could be needed if anyone wants to borrow any.

I think that we can start together and the second team can make their choice of line. That would or could take presure off of kumas knee as he can turn back easy enough or just hike the 45 minutes and decide from there.

Yes Toque when you are gone the wife and i will team up to ski again. Im very proud of the way she can ski and the terrain mix that she can handle. She is really missing sking this year so I feel bad for her. The last 2 years have been quite hard for her mentally so Id Im sure that she will really enjoy her first ski again.

first gondie is fine we are parking at kokusai or the mominoki and lets line up at 7:20 at the gondie. it might open early or it might not but lets lining up. toque buy me some ham or bacon on the way into town and ill pay you back. im heading to nagano to pick up markie again. french loaf too please.

SM there is no way in the devils world that you can get up earlier? crap get into nagano and pay for a cab to the toll underpass from there you should be able to hitch into town. at that point i can pick you up at whatever time. this is a dream line chance.

Quote:
Originally posted by sock_monkey:

btw tried the struktura lights again. so tempting but the damn buckle is right where i would need to punch the shell. stupid feet.
Looks like a good boot
What are your options now?