• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

that is one freakin' cool set-up. if you ever write a book, could make for an interesting front cover.

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:

And cause I'm asking for pictures I'll give a picture.

My bike setup on the weekend. Things I do to satisfy an itch.

blpic44858.jpg

Yes, very cool setup. Toque you don't seem to realise that between your writings and pics you really do have some very publishable books. Get yourself famous as an author/journal-ist (literally) and help pay for your yearly skiing!

Quote:
Originally posted by fb_steve:
Toque did you have your ski gear on while riding? i tried that once and even at zero you get sooooo hot going up hills
I never wear my ski gear when touring. Most of it goes into my backpack. Sometimes I'm only in my long johns.
In the summer/spring for pants I just wear cheap hiking pants. They dry quick. No need for ski pants.
Gloves are just cheap full leather gardening gloves
No goggles
T-shirt or thin long sleeve

In the winter for long hikes you should really strip right down or open up all your vents completly. You will just get wet on the inside and have nothing dry to put on at the top when you get cold.
 Quote:
Originally posted by montoya:
that is one freakin' cool set-up. if you ever write a book, could make for an interesting front cover.
 Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
Yes, very cool setup. Toque you don't seem to realise that between your writings and pics you really do have some very publishable books. Get yourself famous as an author/journal-ist (literally) and help pay for your yearly skiing!
Thanks \:\)
Maybe I'll put it all together someday and see what I have

me? remember the keitai mails?? Now theres just so much more... \:D \:D FF, got tired of emailing me because all he wants to do is talk about sports and all I wanna do is talk about women. He needs to get his priorities straight - seriously. And, then he gives me $hit for things I tell him after hes been beggin to know wassup :rolleyes: lol.gif