Learned the hard way. My foot is still very much not fixed yet.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had very heavy rain last night so any of the snow I had wanted to ski is now either vanished or filled with huge outwash runnels.

My season is over and I have to say I am a little relieved. I love the spring skiing but it was getting to be a real obsession. I couldn't stop and kept getting myself into more dangerous places trying to push my abilities

I just counted and I did 20 days in the BC since the beginning of April so maybe skied 20-30 runs

Not so many I guess compared to lift serviced terrain but then it isn't supposed to compare unless you are superman and get huge vertical everyday

cb I dont know about this weekend, The wife is at the doctors now and I think I will raft. How long will you be in Auz for?

Toque The season was a blast but its gotta end sometime. See yeah in November eh.

cb that is not much of a sign from the girl. Remember that she is young and not a pure Japanese girl.

lol.gif Ya, Im either Canadian or an Ozzie. Cant really figure out yet which. Dont have many American friends shifty.gif

Doesnt have to be this weekend mate - just at some point ;\)

Yeah, shes half but still dunno...I C a big red stop sign right in front of me.

Dude its just part of getting together.

Toque Ill pick-up my wife from the clinic and

cook a pork roast for dinner.

I will be in the water for a bit this weekend for sure. Hope for a nice storm tomorrow so that the water levels are nice and high.

Well it has happened. While watching a ski video this morning I actually wanted to ski powder. Up until this point I had been watching the steep descents and thinking about how I could ski that in the spring on spring snow. But now I want winter to come. I want to ski powder. I want to ski deep powder. I want to ski deep powder on my fat skis. I want to ski deep powder on my fat skis with my friends. I want to ski deep powder on my fat skis with my friends on a cold clear blue sky day. I want to ski deep powder on my fat skis with my friends on a cold clear blue sky day and jump off cliffs. I want to ski powder on my fat skis with my friends on a cold clear blue sky day and jump off cliffs and straightline chutes.