The zebra-suit lady in enderzero's pic gets hers skis for free. However, as part of her sponsorship contact, she has to do this move every time someone says: "Those are nice skis, what make are they?"

Markie I have some very disterbing news for you. Closer inspection may reviel that the zebra suit wearer is a man. Every one in the eighties was so ugly that its hard to tell but im pretty sure.

You reckon that's a lady eh Markie? I'm not so sure. Looks to be some 3 o'clock shadow on the chin there.

BTW, the outcome of that particular stunt was ghastly to behold. Matey couldn't get out of that position in time for the landing (you can see from the facial puckering that he knows the game's up), and the subsequent surgery went very badly as the surgeon kept shaking with laughter.

Some of the mechanic's overalls that seem to be gaining ground now may be regarded with a jaundiced eye in future. They're pretty hard to look at, but they must be convenient. I'd be more happy wallowing in powder knowing I'm not going to get a nappy-full of snow.

• 2 weeks later...