Missed the Tokyo show(!), but there are some other showings planned later this month in Sapporo, Furano, Morioka and Sendai:

http://www.largo99.com/friends/clipboard/ebisfilms/icon4.htm

"icon 4" PREMIERE TOUR

*東京

10月7日(木)

19:30 OPEN

20:00 START

入場無料  定員 200名

@めぐろパーシモンホール(東横線 都立大 398;駅 徒歩7分)

目黒区八雲1-1-1(都立大学跡)

*札幌

10月16日(土)

19:30 OPEN

20:00 START

入場無料  定員 300名

@札幌エルプラザ内3Fホール

札幌市北区北8条西3丁目(JR札幌駅北口よ 12426;徒歩5分)

※札幌の試写会の後にS.O.S札幌と合同のパーティーを 開催します。

-SOS SAPPORO RENEWAL OPEN & icon 4 PREMIERE- JOINT PARTY

SOSのニューモデルの展示や、巨匠 亀田則道氏のスライドショーを最高の音楽と一緒 395;楽しみ下さい。

10月16日(土j

21:00 OPEN

21:30 START  

@呑喰龍 (北8条西5丁目5ー7)

料金 1,000円(1Drink)特別料金で食事メニューも有Ӎ 0;

*富良野

10月17日(日)

19:00 OPEN

19:30 START

入場無料  定員 100名

@富良野文化会館 中会議室

富良野市弥生町1ー2

*盛岡

"Mountain JAM"

10月23日(土)

18:00 OPEN

18:20 "icon 4"上映

入場料 2,000円(2 Drink)

@player's cafe(盛岡大通りサンビル向かい地下一階)

※前売りチケット問合せ:090-2539-3883 エビスフィルムズ

*仙台

10月24日(日)

18:30 OPEN

19:00 「一珍多満」2004シーズン報告 250;

20:15 "icon 4" 上映

入場無料  定員 180名

@せんだいメディアテーク 8F スタジオシアター

仙台市青葉区春日町2ー1

--------------------------------------------------

電話受付および問い合わせ

090-2539-3883(関口)

主催 夷films.(www.ebisfilms.jp)

Icon 4 would be a good showing.

I really like Icon 2. Lots of good powder and they really ripped it up when they went to North America. Icon 3 was pitiful. They were skiing/snowboarding low angle glacier in Bella Coola. Really sad.

And wish I could see the Banff festival. Will be amazing. And you can have moosehead at the embassy.

For powder check out the Icon video's. They ski some really deep powder and although it is really cool to see deep powder most of it isn't to technical. They do have the occasional cliff huck though.

The ones I listed are pretty much big mountain and park.

I just watch the trailers its enough stoke for me. I never get bored watching myself ski powder though.

I will upload a bunch of park stuff from this year but I was injured if you want to take a look at dynas or takasus park take a look.

ill upload it here

vids

PS if anyone wants jareds vid I can put it up for a day. Yuki I will make you a copy so dont worry.

Wow I thought 75 dollars was a little steep but now that you've put it up twice I think it's quite a steal ;\)

I don't really remember Blizzard of Ahhs other than seeing a short portion of it in TGR's Prophecy.

"People who sue ski areas should be shot"

Scot Schimdt

Greg Stump Box Set includes: BLIZZARD OF AHHHS GROOVE P-TEX LIES DUCKTAPE LICENSE TO THRILL...PLUS A BONUS DVD

stumpbox.bmp.bmp

If anyone interested I might be able to get it for 60 dollars (plus transport). I will have them in Japan by half November.

Went to the movie in Morioka.

The movie was pretty good, it didn't blow me away or anything though. It was powder and big Mountain only - not a single park shot. I guess thats OK as there are plenty of park heavy movies around. A few big lines in Alaska, Uzbekistan and Europe and lots of powder in Japan.

A fairly even 1/3 each to snowbording skiing and teli skiing.

For those that are getting sick of North American park/Alaska movies it makes a nice change.

• 3 months later...

Those guys, I mean the SOS shop in Jiyugaoka has powder ski trip at Hachimantai from 17th to 20th in Feb. You can also test ride 2006 new model fat skis there!

Is there any other events you can test ride fat skis? \:\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Stag:
Went to the movie in Morioka.
The movie was pretty good, it didn't blow me away or anything though. It was powder and big Mountain only - not a single park shot. I guess thats OK as there are plenty of park heavy movies around. A few big lines in Alaska, Uzbekistan and Europe and lots of powder in Japan.
A fairly even 1/3 each to snowbording skiing and teli skiing.
For those that are getting sick of North American park/Alaska movies it makes a nice change.
CS, was that Icon 4 they were showing? Thats the only movie I know that has Uzbekistan in it... nice mountains there though.

Hi slow wave.gif

You might be able to try some fat skis from this notice I saw in the metropolis:

"Happoone will host the Austria Ski Fiesta 2005 from Feb 11-13. The festival will include free trials of five famous Austrian ski brands (Atomic, Blizzard, Fischer, Head and Kneissl), an Austrian wine bar, a childrens' sleigh-bell race and many more events. Information in Jpaanese is at www.hakuba-happo.or.jp/a . Further info will be avilaalbe under http://www.austriatrade-jp.org also in English."

Are you thinking of going on the powder trip? ;\)