Quote:
Originally posted by merryJim:
gamera isnt all that moving snow good for your diet.
Haha exactly you are correct. But if it's every entire day like now, it really sucks \:\(
I need to find something funny on removing snow.
Sometimes I talk to small birds like check-a-dees, titmice, woodpeckers and squirrels etc taking some rests. It seems like I look like being a psyco lol....
They just keep distance from me and staring at me for a while then go.
 Quote:
Originally posted by gamera:
No offence, but I would do the same if I you appeared to be talking to yourself. ;\)

Anyone got some venture capital?

I wanna start up a Yuki Oroshi business and market myself to all the old folk in these snow ridden areas!

Could make a nice dime or two.

saw an interview on TV last night with an 70-year old ojisan doing yuki-oroshi in Ojiya. He said he often gets volunteers who want to help out, but they don't know how and it's faster to do it himself than teach them.

Quote:
Originally posted by mogski:
 Quote:
Originally posted by gamera:
No offence, but I would do the same if I you appeared to be talking to yourself. ;\)
Hahaha Mogski, I meant they = small birds and squirrels, not people around :p
Just wonder if you misunderstood some.
And yukioroshi is not a stuff one can master how to do in a day or two :p

Montoya - you don't need to do yukioroshi at all except a small square if you mean my place. Snow on the roof drops by itself, we just need to remove snow by a snowblower and a bit of shoveling. But when snow on the roof drops, it usually needs me some hours to remove it all even with a snowblower which makes me really tired as hell.
Exactly some younger bums sometimes ask it to stay in my place for a season, but correct visa i.e. working holiday visas and the money part seems always problems. Auzzies, Kiwis, Koreans, Canadians, British, Germans etc can get one for Japan but Americans etc can't.
I have accepted some bums to come, but no one has come yet (and unfortunately no one explained why they could not make it, they disappeared all of sudden \:\( ).
Perhaps I guess they found somewhere else or could not get a correct visa on time.

Woywoy - you are right, when you need to do yukioroshi, you had better ask someone else to monitor you in the case you drop off from the roof as you say.

Now I think I don't need to remove snow this weekends coz I've already done it all today, yay!

Felt almost like a hell when i saw the snow one side of the roof dropped off at once......

Took 4 hours and a bit more to remove it all which was really enough exercise shifty.gif