There's a big winter sports sale at Tokyo Big Site from 8 -10 November. I went to the recent one in TOC, Gotanda two weeks ago and everything was discounted around 40% - picked up some decent goggles and gloves.

Things get cheaper as the season goes on though. Cheaper than before the season anyhows. Wait till spring and you'll get some really cheap gear if you want or can wait until then.

Danz,

I haven't seen a link to it. I got given a ticket by someone in the office. You're supoposed to have an invite to get in but I've turned up to similar events before and you can register there and go in. They're just trying to get your contact details so they can spam you about other events! There is a phone number on the ticket 0120-680-590 and it seems to be organized by "Japan Snowboard Collection in Tokyo". The promotional brochure lists last years boards, boots etc at 50-55% off. The TOC sale a few weeks back was pretty decent but I have'nt been to the one at Tokyo Big Site before.

cheers. C

Got one of these the other day for 19800 at Xebio in Nagano City.

img1030127689.jpeg

M3 151 Cap Series 01-02 Model. New/unridden.

No need to wait for the sales at that price.

I'm just under five ten but only weigh 140lb. Taller than Tom Cruise and heavier than Peter Line! After years of wanting to bulk up a bit, I've started free climbing and now my weight doesn't bother me.

My other board is 157.5. I wanted a shorter board for doing spins and tighter turns.

For you overseas people, most men's boards on sale in Japan are in the 150s. If you want something over 163 or so, it'll probably be easiest to bring it with you.