I'm looking for somebody to whom ask a whole lot of hakuba questions, from ski conditions to nearby pachinko access etc. If somebody has a bit of free time and wouldn't mind answering some, would they please pm me? \:\)

p.s. I pmed a few people asking if they would mind me asking a few questions, sorry ! \:o

Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
pachinko access?? Why dont you just give me the 10,000 or 20,000 yen you plan on spending and Ill hit you upside your head with a hammer. Itd probably be about the same experience... ;\)
Hehehe... that one made me laugh lol.gif

Also Yama, the worst thing about Japan so far has been the fact that as soon as I come over here, bloody DMB decide to do their first ever tour to Aus...
mad.gif " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

sven - I know!!! Im so pissed theyre not coming to Japan too! mad.gif \:\( They had scheduled an Australia/Japan tour but then 9/11 happened and they cancelled everything.

moe is coming to Japan 4/20-4/24

If you like DMB, Phish, etc then you will like these guys. They actually sound more like Widespread Panic but...

http://www.smash-jpn.com/moe.html

• 4 years later...
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Stemik...are you bored, or did Thursday ask you to drag up some OLD threads from the archives? LOL!

just did a lucky dip, bored....just waiting for the wife to come back so i go out for lunch.
still cant see the fun of pachinko, especially in a resort.