Just a quick question, but does "jibbing" for skiers mean aerial tricks? For boarders, I get the impression "jibbing" means riding objects like rails, fun boxes, and on occasion roofs, gas tanks and whatever else is there. When riding a board, you wouldn't call a grab trick off a jump a "jib" would you?

sic. is actually an abbreviation of a latin word and is used in editing of copy. "Sick" on the other hand means radical. In this instance it was sic. that sic was used rather than sick.

i bet that didn't help.

I was gonna link to skiingmotion.com where you could watch heaps of movies of nise tricks but the site seems to be down - hope it comes back soon. - also im with fattwins on the flair only the one Im thinking of is with tail grab.

OUfreeski2 - can`t seem to reply to yer emails, do you have an email address (not keitai)?

Enderzero - got myself a beacon - Yes - an ortovox digital/analog deal - something like 60m range - ran me $279 online - I wouldn`t want to pay any less, really.

Good and sounds like a very good price if its canadain. read the manual it will help you out.

Oufreeski2 you can use my extra one if you dont want to buy I was just thinking about using it for kickers this year.

Pray for snow Ullar god of pleasure bring it on

My member rating is taking a dive. rog. How you getting to Gifu do you need a pick up. Also Nagano we need to figure out how to best pick you up. can we start working that out. I will pick you up it is no problem. just the how i dont know nags