another season... another mick rich attempt to make us all believe he HONESTLY has any intention at all to ride granview (and gasan)...

:console:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another season... another mick rich attempt to make us all believe he HONESTLY has any intention at all to ride granview (and gasan)...

:console:

Now now ippy, you know full well that all good things come to those who wait!! That's why you're twiddling your thumbs in China and I'm standing in a McDonald's car park in Kawasaki!!!

I'm sure Tubby would've been up for it if he hadn't moved to Sapporo!! :doh:

Forgot to mention that Nicole BMW is right nextdoor to a large McDonalds (they're either side of a junction), which is easy to pull into, drive-thru, etc, so that would be the ideal place to meet! :thumbsup: & it's only 5 mins walk away from my place, even with a snowboard bag!

I would have been there if I were still in Fujisawa......enjoy the mountain of dreams

Good point.

They could just be pretending they went to Mt G, just to get all the accolades that come with a visit; and in reality instead went to a much less gnarly place.

You could easy spend a week up there, exploring new areas, so I surely can't think why they have abandoned the Mt G so soon!

Anywhere else will just be a letdown.

I had a morning at Maiko it is very busy today.