• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was... pathetic, really.

1 hour exactly. 30 minutes a bloke, possibly the most boring man in the world, stood at the front talking to us about all sorts of stuff that was printed in about 10 pamphlets we had in front of us. I wonder if he himself thinks the whole charade is ridiculous? There was no 'you're here because you're naughty', just piling into a lesson that had nothing to do with us. Just, pathetic and as Chriselle said, at times borderline insulting.

Next 10 minutes we all did a self-analysis test. Yes/No. Incredible, I found myself to be an absolutely perfect, considerate driver. :clap: No talking involved, no sharing just doing it yourself.

Then a 20 minute video.

Then get the license and bugger off.

Glad there was no group work and I didn't have to say anything.

Pathetic.

It was... pathetic, really.

1 hour exactly. 30 minutes a bloke, possibly the most boring man in the world, stood at the front talking to us about all sorts of stuff that was printed in about 10 pamphlets we had in front of us. I wonder if he himself thinks the whole charade is ridiculous? There was no 'you're here because you're naughty', just piling into a lesson that had nothing to do with us. Just, pathetic and as Chriselle said, at times borderline insulting.

Next 10 minutes we all did a self-analysis test. Yes/No. Incredible, I found myself to be an absolutely perfect, considerate driver. :clap: No talking involved, no sharing just doing it yourself.

Then a 20 minute video.

Then get the license and bugger off.

Glad there was no group work and I didn't have to say anything.

Pathetic.

Small price to pay for getting your license back though.