So there's a post for music you're currently listening to, but what about what you listen to while out on the slopes?

Do you even listen to music while you're out there?

I almost always have at least one ear bud in when I'm doing sports, snowboarding, biking, motorcycle, running, ect. The right music gets me excited and more focused I tend to think.

I've been recently listening to hour long 'chillstep' remixed by BluMixes

As well as a guy called Seven Lions that does some good stuff as well.

Dont know if it's everyone's cup of tea but I prefer non lyrical music when boarding. Even if it's the heavy stuff like Machinae Supremacy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUSCJFeo4S4

What do you guys listen to when you're out there in the snow?

(Admin feel free to remove videos, dunno how we feel about a bunch of music links...)

Nature only for me.

Dont want to spoil the ambience with music even good music.

Plus if I have music in my ears means I cant hear what is going on around me and I like to hear and see what is going on its safer I reckon.

I like "Lift the bar" alot.

yep, that ones a classic…..really gets the kids and oldies feet tapping along

Google comes up with nothing for this.. I don't know if its a song or artist or playlist or album or what...

Sadly addictive k-pop, thanks. I'm glad they're wearing their helmets too.

Wind in my ears.

I remember once driving home from university, changing lanes on the highway to the beat of "Relax," by Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

What an idiotically unsafe thing to do, in retrospect.

Now, wind in my ears, or whatever the ski area is serving up.

I DO like cranking up something like The Offspring on my way up to the Ski-jo though to.... poke the stoke..

ya, offspring, pennywise etc are great whether on the way to surf or snow, but I do like to ride without any music, except for what nature provides
I DO like cranking up something like The Offspring on my way up to the Ski-jo though to.... poke the stoke..

Lol I bought smash the other day at book off. Been cranking it every morning