Have we got any favourites, relatives, people we once bumped on the slopes that we should be rooting for?

Not sure of too many people in Australian team

Hope Chumpy can bring home the Gold and Of course Torah if she goes in Snowboarding

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many are Mt Granview sending?

The ladies board slopestyle ladies all seemed quite pretty.

But... but... but surely, she only had the accident because she was wearing a helmet!!     Moguls are mad. People who do them must be too. Or have special knees. Possibly both!

IF Torah goes in?

She is the first to compete in three snowboard events at the same Olympics!

Half pipe, slopestyle and boardercross.

We've been following her quest and qualifications for those last two since the Junior Bearcub competed in Ufa, Russia last Feb.

Just quietly Torah is my favourite ;-)

I can't wait for the hockey to start. I'll have to figure out how to get it streaming online because no doubt none of it will be on Japanese TV. All we are going to see here are figure skating, short track and women's ski jumping.....argh!!

I'm with you on that Chriselle, the coverage on NHK is usually very poor. I love the alpine skiing races but not everyone is shown.

Let me know if you find a good link.

when exactly does this start? For loving snowboarding, I don't really care for it as a spectator sport TBH.......but I'll try and have a look at some point

Boardercross TB good viewing

when exactly does this start? For loving snowboarding, I don't really care for it as a spectator sport TBH.......but I'll try and have a look at some point

Boardercross TB good viewing

Actually that is good viewing. I don't mind the downhill skiing just for the speed those guys get