• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many are Mt Granview sending?

The ladies board slopestyle ladies all seemed quite pretty.

But... but... but surely, she only had the accident because she was wearing a helmet!!     Moguls are mad. People who do them must be too. Or have special knees. Possibly both!

Tsubota crashed hard on her second run, landing short of the slope on a jump and bouncing onto her back.

The Vancouver-born former hockey player, 19, did not seem to move for several minutes and was stretchered off the slope, her immediate condition unclear.

“All I’ve been told is that she’s OK and the team doctor’s with her,” spokesperson Nadia M’Seffar said. “They’re taking good care of her.”

Tsubota had been considered a medal contender after she finished fourth in qualifying while some of ski slopestyle’s big names failed to make the final. She finished sixth overall.

Was just watching the half pipe, so many falling and such crap snow! Does Sochi always have such crap snow? They should have held the Olympics here, we got better snow and more of it by the looks of it!

Next time let's all vote to have the Olympics held in Japan!

So much friggin curling on the schedule to be televised. Meanwhile the Olympics premier sport...men's hockey....is barely going to be aired. And the games they do air are the crap teams...I've been trying all the VPN trickery but none of it seems to work well at all. F'ing bummed...

Have you tried Gorin? They have some live coverage as well as recorded, different to the mainstream channels. I flick around between that Nhk, UTy, BBC iplayer so I can watch different things.

So much friggin curling on the schedule to be televised. Meanwhile the Olympics premier sport...men's hockey....is barely going to be aired. And the games they do air are the crap teams...I've been trying all the VPN trickery but none of it seems to work well at all. F'ing bummed...

Ladies ice hockey on tomorrow from 9:30pm live on ch2 on Gorin. America vs Canada