• SnowJapan Admin

This morning we completed a going through of our resort database, updating all of the planned opening dates of resorts around Japan and (as much as we can) lift ticket prices.

From now we are going to be going through them all once again to check and update other details.

Just a few points:

1)

When there's over 500 resorts and you are checking them all one by one... it takes a long time! Please bear with us while we do this. We think it will probably take us a few weeks to do this next level of checking.

2)

'Why not earlier?'

It always amazes us at how late so many resorts are in updating their information. Probably half of the 500 have not even updated their own webpages yet - they are either stuck on last season or summer information.

We have even phoned a few places up in an effort to get information and were told that details were not yet confirmed!

3)

We welcome (and encourage!) any help.

So if you know of any details that need updating, please do let us know. Email at editor@snowjapan.com or PM me. We'll see to it promptly.

----

Anyway, as I said if you have any info and wish to help, please do get in touch. We want the info to be as accurate and up to date as is possible.

I'll be back in a week or two with info on our new Reviews and Photos section along with requests for participation!

Thank you!

I wish I could use your excellent work , however Tignes and Canazei this winter and just Japan in next summer :sadface: . Have to find a mountaintrip before mountains get filled with people - maybe Oritate - Shinhodaka with bath in Takamagahara-onsen :) .

• 2 weeks later...