Toronto mayor admits to smoking crack

Big news in Canada for the past 6 months has been several allegations that this dude was caught on video smoking crack. His response was to deny deny deny until he finally had to admit his guilt. He has also made several other appearances in such youtube classics as 'Mayor Ford pissed out of his mind and stumbling down the street' and 'Toronto mayor blasted out of his mind on St. Patrick's day and acts belligerent to passersby'. Has anyone else been following this story?

It's been floating around for a while now.

He is a mayor. He did crack once.

George W Bush was a president of the US. He did cocaine all through the 80's till he found jebus.

I think it's all a bit of a laugh.

I've not been following the story but the guy sounds like a liability, both to the people he represents and to other people who believe there is such a thing as responsible drug use.

fwiw, I think being pissed out of your mind and being belligerent to passers by is much worse than smoking crack.

To be fair to the Mayor, I love the fact that he did admit that he may have done it during one of his " Drunken Stupors "

Apparently the guy has a bit of a history as a loose cannon, kicked out of hockey games for being abusive to nearby fans etc..

So his defence is essentially " Whats the big freakin deal - I was already wasted - get over it guys"

Mayors don't really do much other than open buildings and festivals. I think it's being made into a bigger scandal than what it is. He isn't in control of hundreds of nuclear war heads.

Re cocaine messing with Bush's head, who knows, for all we know he might have been doing cocaine in the "white house" (albeit very unlikely).

The woman "said I wanted to eat her p—y," Ford said before cameras.

"I’ve never said that in my life to her. I would never do that. I'm happily married. I've got more than enough to eat at home."

Never fails to put his foot in his mouth.

So far, according to police documents, Ford has been allegedly involved in drunk driving, prostitution, assault, extortion, cocaine use (aside from the crack that he has already admitted to) and now it seems mafia ties. Hardly what you expect from someone who is in charge of a budget of $10 billion.

The woman "said I wanted to eat her p—y," Ford said before cameras.

"I’ve never said that in my life to her. I would never do that. I'm happily married. I've got more than enough to eat at home."

Never fails to put his foot in his mouth.

He could have his pick though of course. Sexy man.

Toronto-Mayor-Ford-leaves-008.jpg

he couldnt put his foot anywhere near his mouth!! Fat Bloater!!

So far, according to police documents, Ford has been allegedly involved in drunk driving, prostitution, assault, extortion, cocaine use (aside from the crack that he has already admitted to) and now it seems mafia ties. Hardly what you expect from someone who is in charge of a budget of $10 billion.

sounds EXACTLY like a politician in power to me