• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got some emails recently that promised to increase the size of my 'mini', I can send them on if you like! From what I gathered, tablets were involved.  

you don't need to do that anymore

banner_pocket2.jpg

I use something like this. I can connect upto 6 devices at 4G speeds.

That means anyone travelling in my group will have mobile internet.

And they'll have to keep up if I'm on the slopes.

Thursday....those things are F'ing shit.....especially at a ski-jo. I had the latest greatest version last year and threw it back at them in frustration after only three months. They are great if you live in the city.

Thursday....those things are F'ing shit.....especially at a ski-jo. I had the latest greatest version last year and threw it back at them in frustration after only three months. They are great if you live in the city.

Worked well for me last trip. I got it in HK and it worked flawlessly from landing. Will be using it again.

Hmm....I had the softbank version (they are all pretty much the same apparently) and in Hakuba, for example, it picked up 4g in town but up in Wadano or even Echoland it was 3g only and my god...dial up would have been faster. I ended up using my phone for viewing stuff online which was only 3g connection as well but the wifi 3g and phone 3g are different networks.

But....but ......the Softbank dude told me ...in all seriousness....that the Softbank wifi was just as good as the Au.... Are you insinuating that they are not..?? Maybe that's why the Softbank guy kept winking at me like he was trying to tell me something... :D