On the menu - crocodile, kangeroo, ostrich, camel

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Extra anchovies please.....!!     Oh..that's nasty even by my questionable standards....

I have eaten crocodile before in Florida and it was very tasty.

Sure it wasn't gator that you had? Crocs dont live in the US :p

You may very well be right! It was 20 years ago so I would not remember if it was a croc or a gator!

Roos need to be marinated ... A lot of meat we eat gets covered with sauce anyways, we probably just eat them as stomach fillers .... Dunga`s pretty spot on about the `feel of the meat` I reckon

Us had fillet too! Mash, grilled tomato, leek and mushies on the side.

Good glass of red and that's all one could ask for!

Home made vegie soup for me - In serious get fit, lose the love handles mode for NZ skiing in 4 weeks.

I have stuck to this strict regime for, oh, four days now. I don't want to overdo do it so will start tapering off next week :D

Originated as a "pseudo-food" for the army, IIRC. Spiced Ham in a can. As a part of a MRE (Meal Ready to Eat) it was one of the better parts. The biscuits were useable as building materials to rival bricks, the chocolate was only useful as a chocolate drink, dissolved overnight in water and heated in the morning. The "sausages & vegetables" were revolting. Compared to that crap, spam was actually edible!

Originated as a "pseudo-food" for the army, IIRC. Spiced Ham in a can. As a part of a MRE (Meal Ready to Eat) it was one of the better parts. The biscuits were useable as building materials to rival bricks, the chocolate was only useful as a chocolate drink, dissolved overnight in water and heated in the morning. The "sausages & vegetables" were revolting. Compared to that crap, spam was actually edible!

That biscuit game must've been a lump in the throat.