What is it with some blokes and the constant shouting?

There seems to be a lot of them here, not sure if it's just a 'manly' way to be or not...

Just came back from a restaurant and a group of about 10 manly shouting men came and say at the table near us. Drinks and smokes and wild shouting and laughing at volume after almost every sentence.

I can imagine it might have been fun if I was part of the group - but it sure wasn't for me!

I think it's part of the little pecker syndrome....

Oh...wait a sec....I was doing a lot of ranting and shouting today.....from the elevated height of my bigger than need be truck....

.. :shifty: :blush: :blush: :confused:

I dislike the loud fake laughing and over the top clapping that's exhibited by young salarymen particularly when in the presence of an obvious sempai of theirs, whilst in izakayas.....I may get angry and shout really loud, then

Look, if it's your shout, @tokyo, don't welsh on it, make mine a double ouzou and soda! Ta very much!

Surely you could just out shout them being the big noisy gaijin that you are. I suggest laughing as loud as you can while staring right at the biggest drunkest guy at the table and then when everything goes quiet tell them to shut up.

Surely you could just out shout them being the big noisy gaijin that you are. I suggest laughing as loud as you can while staring right at the biggest drunkest guy at the table and then when everything goes quiet tell them to shut up.

This......plus a lengthy finger point adds a nice maniacal touch .. ;)

This......plus a lengthy finger point adds a nice maniacal touch .. ;)

Nice. Good to get you thrown out.

Actually had this tonight.....2 tables, 1 by the door where we waited until there was a spare table and then when we got seated further inside the izakaya.....1st one was mostly pimple faced young guys trying to impress a couple of chicks with over the top laughing and clapping, the 2nd table was a shockingly dressed Yankee bird squeaking and shrieking her way to be noticed above her plainer dressed but hotter mates.....the guys they were with seemed to prefer the orange faced , flamboyantly dressed squak box over the more demure, attractive girl......either way both tables were inducing an intensive drive to dish out a few flying headbutts!!

Actually had this tonight.....2 tables, 1 by the door where we waited until there was a spare table and then when we got seated further inside the izakaya.....1st one was mostly pimple faced young guys trying to impress a couple of chicks with over the top laughing and clapping, the 2nd table was a shockingly dressed Yankee bird squeaking and shrieking her way to be noticed above her plainer dressed but hotter mates.....the guys they were with seemed to prefer the orange faced , flamboyantly dressed squak box over the more demure, attractive girl......either way both tables were inducing an intensive drive to dish out a few flying headbutts!!

:lol:

Not fun when you're not in the gang.

The answer is timing, Famiresu, or posh places.

;)