1am

Man Utd vs Fulham

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

OK so just watched another comdey United performance, and listened some more 'just **** right off please' Moyes comments.

Were United clever enough to put a 'we can sack you without paying you that much if you are really, I mean REALLY, shite? No, probably not.

Freefall!

dropping points at home to Fulham... unbelieveable. In other news, I have a feeling that Everton's Champions League dreams are over after the results from this weekend. Kind of a harsh loss for us last night but it goes to show that we just don't have quality up front.

Kind of a harsh loss for us last night but it goes to show that we just don't have quality up front.

That sounds promising.

Can we buy them for ludicrous amounts of money?

Maybe we could use them to create a midfield, or perhaps as defenders.

;)

Sure have.

I don't know what the answer is, but he's obviously not going to work. He is clearly out of his depth, almost feel sorry for him.

I fear giving him a longer chance would put us into a real long term Liverpool-esque pickle.

If he fell into a barrel of tits, he'd come up sucking his thumb.
Manchester United manager David Moyes is determined to stick to his principles as he prepares to take his side to Arsenal on Wednesday.

I like it. Go for it David.

Or actually, some part of me wants him to not be quite so shite. Be very shite, but just not quite as overwhelmingly bad as you are being. We want you to stay longer!

:clap: