The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

Train wreck of the season lurches to more depths.

Funny, scouse supporters seem happier that we are having troubles than their own winning, the simpletons.

I suppose they have waited a long time to be able to guffaw at that.

Lots of talk on a popular United forum about "Moyes got the job because he's Scottish".

Sounds silly, but actually after reading Fergies book, it does almost sound like a big factor.

Wonder where we'll end up. If we don't make some changes this month, it's difficult to see how we can magically improve.

In a way a disasterous train wreck result may be strangely what we need to send some shivers down the backs of the money men.

Lots of talk on a popular United forum about "Moyes got the job because he's Scottish".

Moyes is doing the Jimmy Krankie in the double act. Fan Dabby Dozie!

I reckon changes this month will be difficult.

Everyone knows you are desperate and so price tags will be silly.

What happend to Linkin Park guitarist dude that came from Everton? Was he just rubbish, or injured or something?

I have been analysing this and consulting with my whippets over the last few days, and I think I know what Moyes' cunning plan is.

He's trying to get fired, as a 'crap football manager'. Obviously because he will be fired for being a 'crap football manager', he'll walk away with a massive pay off of millions, as all the high profile crap football managers do.

Beats the stress he must be under now. So he's trying harder than ever to get it done quickly.

Of course, he'll also receive his payoffs from Chelsea and Man City as well for screwing up United in the process.

Got to admit, it's a brilliant plan.