• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For more than two more months!!!!!!  

Awww, that truly hurts.  

This reminds me i forgot to finish my little season blog thing. Wonder how many days i ended up with? Probably around 28ish i reckons. Not great. Blame march, i was cruising until that nasty ass first week. And then of course the weather imploded so that sucked. I doubt ill remotely have enough cash to even fly to korea let alone stay there a while and snowboard before the start of next season (not to mention that thai school holidays are in all the wrong places: April and October). Looks like im retiring 2013/14 then :) In more positive news, move to Trat tomorrow. Just got paid for my last month in Japan, and my job doesnt start until the end of May so with that extra pay i actually forgot about, i can get me on a nice motorbike and just mill about eastern thailand and cambodia for 20 or so days.

You must tell us about all the pies on offer in Thailand.

If you find any good meat and potatoe pies, you of course must take a photo and share.

We very nearly chose March as a last choice this season and I'm kind of glad we didn't not.

Various things stopped us from going to Japan in the peak of the season.

Next season. Next season.

duuuude, did i tell yuo that theres a shop just down the road selling exclusively british products made by a guy from wigan or rotherham or something? Seriously, proper pork, steak and onion pies as well as genuine cornish pasties. The pastry is unbelievably good. None of this pretending to be pastry nonsense you might get at laces PRETENDING to be authentic british food. Better than gregs, better than ginsters. Youre talking serious butcher shop level quality stuff here.

duuuude, did i tell yuo that theres a shop just down the road selling exclusively british products made by a guy from wigan or rotherham or something? Seriously, proper pork, steak and onion pies as well as genuine cornish pasties. The pastry is unbelievably good. None of this pretending to be pastry nonsense you might get at laces PRETENDING to be authentic british food. Better than gregs, better than ginsters. Youre talking serious butcher shop level quality stuff here.

Sounds good!

I would have to do a taste test of course.

;)

March was a real strange one this year.

It felt like the season was over.

Then it got colder again and kept cold longer than usual.

Please, next year, lets have a nice cold and snowy Feb and March and then spring can do it's thing from April. OK?