...connect Joetsu Kokusai and Nakasato Kiyotsu?

I believe there was. They both have similar looking base buildings and I did read that the plan was to connect, but it did not happen.

There was probably more chance of Akakaura Kanko and Akakura Onsen falling out properly and cutting off the shared ticket than the whole place linking up I reckon.

Those two never seem to have got along.

There was probably more chance of Akakaura Kanko and Akakura Onsen falling out properly and cutting off the shared ticket than the whole place linking up I reckon.

I've heard that before.

What's their problem?

....connect Kanetsu Expressway with Naeba via the Tsuchitaru area of Yuzawa?

I have only heard rumours about this one, don't know if it is true.

That was the reason why Prince owned the tiny Tsuchitaru, as the rumour goes.

There was a year (or two) when you couldn't get a share ticket.

Pure conjecture since i have no knowledge on this other than whats ever been written (that ive happened to read) on this site... so im just going to make something up :p

But as far as i remember, akakura used to be a few small resorts that merged their ticket - hence why the lifts fekkin BLOW! I assume prince hotels would have tried to secure a deal with them, but not necessarily one that would be in all of their interests. I can only assume that its something like that whole description of the EU: a car with one gas pedal and 27 brake pedals.

Then again maybe its just one owner nowadays...

I dunno... who owns that shit hole anyhoo?

Either way im assuming its actually Prince Hotels fault because you know... really? Who the hell chooses akakura over akakan unless you have REALLY small kids or you cant be bothered to walk a few hundred meters down the road to akakan? So i assume they looked for a bit more of the pie based on the fact that clearly akakan has a better ticket, whilst ignoring the fact that akakura has a decent niche of its own AND has all the night-life/apres/accommodation options. And this probably pissed off one or two people who refused to get in on the joint ticket action.

Just a complete wild stab in the dark... not even an ironic stab in teh dark. Utterly wild. No bearing on reality at all. :)

....connect Kanetsu Expressway with Naeba via the Tsuchitaru area of Yuzawa?

I have only heard rumours about this one, don't know if it is true.

That was the reason why Prince owned the tiny Tsuchitaru, as the rumour goes.

Tsuchitaru is no more now, right?

I can answer this! I can answer this!

A small place technically in Tokamachi-shi, not far off that road between Ishiuchi and this side.

Featured in Guess Where This Is? thread last year.

• 3 weeks later...

I can answer this! I can answer this!

A small place technically in Tokamachi-shi, not far off that road between Ishiuchi and this side.

Featured in Guess Where This Is? thread last year.

got it!