this thread is currently lacking people i dont know. :(

Hello, im ippy, i post all over the internet because despite what you might think by my massively wordy posts on this forum, i type really fast and have too much time on my hands for one mere site to contain me.

I am 21, good looking in a bull mastiff kind of way and like meeting new friends and trying to hang on to them

p.s don't believe what anyone here says about me.

Hello

:wave:

I am the newbie who dropped in on the powder Niseko thread yeaterday. Introducing myself and my lucky boarder mate on the LHS - Mactavish. Hastening slowly with forum/ lingo/ guidelines (must remember to read those and doesn't help when I type with only two fingers) but have been viewing site for number of years for info and snow reports. Entered the site with the excuse of winning a Hano ski pass but really after the interaction of fellow yetis , especially this time of year

Thanks.

Yeah. We have two, Mac and Murph.

Our place is a bit of a managerie. Some tame, some wild . Dogs ( 2 x borders), birds ( 1 x chook, lots of kookas) ,a cat & a mob of wallabies, water dragons and other nasties

Mac approves - he is bias to black and white colours - gets him in trouble in the footy (afl) season. Must be some sort of border X yeti. LOL

Those googles do look fimiilar ...

Hi,

Been checking the site for years to get snow forecasts. Although I don't ski, just like the snow. Decided to register so I could search the forums for a nice easy and quiet place to take my dogs snowshoeing in Nagano (I'll be wearing the shoes, they'll have to make do), so I'll keep searching, just stopped here to say hello.