• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its almost finished and Im stoked on how it come up for my first shot at board building. This crazy idea was born after coming home from japan with my DIY swallowtail supermodel, the swallowtail work

It looks like you could use the back part as an bottle opener for an enormous bottle of beer, if you should find one that big!  

Awesome job mate, looks SICK! Can always hang it on the wall if it rides like a pig (not that it will by the looks)   How does the flex feel just playing around with it? Bit more play than your oth

any reason you put the bigger sidecut on the shorter board? Would you get the same float on the 166 if it had the shallower radius of the 175? Or do you think it'd affect carving too much? Or none of the above?! :lol:

Both those boards I built for friends to the specs they wanted.

Obviously the bigger radius gives a wider waist width so you have equal surface area with a shorter total length. I like the long radius for high speed carving

Both those boards I built for friends to the specs they wanted.

Obviously the bigger radius gives a wider waist width so you have equal surface area with a shorter total length. I like the long radius for high speed carving

There is always that and the work load you have to come back to but thems the breaks :friend:

Jetstar for the first time. My usual qantas flight was priced rediculously this year, they are pushing the japan market to jetstar.

I got 40kg checked baggage, 32kg max per bag, unlimited bags. Also 10kg cary on.

No problems with jetstar as far as I know, nothing in the news etc.

• 2 months later...

My quiver now ranges from 180 to 153 lol. Variety is good :-)

All the boards I built sucked due to the long radius sidecuts and wide waste widths. I learned a lot from it though.

Send me an email when you get a chance seemore.