Ah...!! So that's what he was going on about....I see. I've had a lot of weird stuff over the years so cat shit brew doesn't sound all that bad. I'd give it a shot just to say I did it.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not much of a swallowing sound.... can't be that good.

Looks like post coitus bed head.......to me.

Well just to add to the Pixie talk. I have had one of those for a bit now. I like it too. Not exactly cheap buying those capsules all on one go but when you work it out per cup it's not too bad.

But makes a nice drink I think.

I like the Ristretto and Rosabaya ones best.

I just had a google and the first thing was from the Independent saying posh UK restaurants use Nespresso too and are quite happy for people to know about it. If the coffee is that good, I don't think the cost of the capsules is so much of a problem. You can spend a small fortune on a grinder and espresso machine that can be tricky to use and break on you before you've had your money's worth, which can be thousands if not tens of thousands of cups. You'll also have to feed them expensive coffee.

The Nespresso capsules look like they are 30p in the UK (presumably with VAT) but 70 yen in Japan. That's a big markup here.

And that's the problem when you have two coffee lovers like my wife and I. Well,, it's not THAT expensive but still over a year that adds up and honestly having tried both...the Aeropress wins out. Plus, I'm not totally thrilled that Nestle has trademarked everyone else out of the pod market and I love the thought and smell of a fresh grind of your own choice from bean to coffee within minutes.

Watched a bit..... She's hot... but not hot enough to get all worked up and throw myself off a cliff over. As a red vino man I'd risk becoming that second steak for a couple glasses of that '73 vintage...and perhaps a subsequent tumble in the sheets. The chick with the glasses is quite attractive, too. :wub:

edit...GG,, how many steaks has she devoured to date? Naughty little carnivore.

Of course, he threw himself off a cliff due to the fact that Saki had exposed his "wanting to shag his sister" feelings to him and said she had told his sister etc. Not because she was too hot to handle.

She seems to eat one of those steaks along with the correct vintage wine once she gets a guy to kill himself like in the first episode. I think last night was her second steak. 3 left so my guess is 3 more dudes to fall I guess.

Ah...so that's what was going on there. I tuned in just as they were driving and before the dude started sniveling..... couldn't quite catch who the cutie at the bus stop was and the flashback of the girl calling "onisan"...incest....that explains it. :lol:

That was his sister. Saki had just convinced him that she had informed his sister that he had the sexy-hots for her. (She hadn't actually told her).

So that's what drove him off the cliff. Playing with his mind big time.

That's why my wife snarled with a mild disgust....."What...are you watching!?!" She caught a wiff of the incest thing... :sj-lol:

With the hots for your sister and Yukie wanking your willy.... surely could lead to being somewhat confused. So, throwing yourself off a cliff fits in the plot. Quality storyline for a Tuesday night durama. ;)