Christmas Party (Perth People)

Heya Perth Crew,

I am hosting a Christmas Party for local Perth ski crazies at my home.

I'd like to extend an invitation to SJ forum members in Perth in December, and thier families.

santas.jpg

Saturday 15th December

6pm onwards

At The Claremont Bear Cave

All welcome.

RSVP in this thread if you can make it, I'll forward my address in a PM.

merry_christmas_2010.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes yes...we must do better   MB, PB, Gareth_O and his better half are among the current confirmed revelers. (Also a few non SJers, who are nonetheless dedicated skiers).   There will be much r

I'd like to come. Please send 2 adult tickets and one child ticket biz class HKG -> Perth. I'll work my way to your place via hire car.
Thursday ya cheapskate! You can afford your own biz class tickets!

:lol:

Lots of people obviously not in Perth, but we do have a few Perth SJers.

Whether they are chasing snow in the NH or sweating it up in WA is the question...

Piggie shall be slowly roasting on the spit for any who are suffering in the Sandgroper Summer.

• SnowJapan Admin

People do expect these things Mamabear!

More than a few times have people who we don't know been suitably 'outraged' at our lift ticket Giveaways not including transportation and accommodation.

We all need to buck our ideas up I reckon. ;)

Have fun!

:wave:

Yes yes...we must do better ;)

MB, PB, Gareth_O and his better half are among the current confirmed revelers.

(Also a few non SJers, who are nonetheless dedicated skiers).

There will be much relaying of ski tales and gnashing of teeth for not living somewhere with snowfalls at this time of year.

There may also be a little further scheming to get Twiggy Forrest to dump his mining tailings somewhere within easy driving distance of the CBD until it gets to a sufficient altitude to receive the blessing of snow.... This discussion shall of course begin AFTER copious consumption of alcohol...

• Like 1

I am keen, however given the time of year I am not sure what other commitments will be coming up. Will let you know closer to the time if that is ok.

Yes yes...we must do better ;)

MB, PB, Gareth_O and his better half are among the current confirmed revelers.

(Also a few non SJers, who are nonetheless dedicated skiers).

There will be much relaying of ski tales and gnashing of teeth for not living somewhere with snowfalls at this time of year.

There may also be a little further scheming to get Twiggy Forrest to dump his mining tailings somewhere within easy driving distance of the CBD until it gets to a sufficient altitude to receive the blessing of snow.... This discussion shall of course begin AFTER copious consumption of alcohol...

Haha, this is the goto Perth snow lovers drunken rambling isn't it? I can't think how many times I have had this conversation, it is definitely far too many.

merry_christmas_2010.jpg

Perth looks a lot snowier in December than I would have expected.

:thumbsup:

Yes :shifty: it does...

Is your house the red one or the white one?

I could be wrong, but I don't think Perth gets snow in December. So it could be artificial stuff.

merry_christmas_2010.jpg

Perth looks a lot snowier in December than I would have expected.

:thumbsup:

Yes :shifty: it does...

Is your house the red one or the white one?

I could be wrong, but I don't think Perth gets snow in December. So it could be artificial stuff.

I wonder if they have nighters.

I am keen, however given the time of year I am not sure what other commitments will be coming up. Will let you know closer to the time if that is ok.

That's fine.

Stick the date in your diary - always good to add more Perth ski Tragics to the group :D

Very kind of you Mamabear.

:wave:

I'm still forever confused about Christmas in Australia.

Does Santa wear his big read coat with white fluffy bits thingy, or does he wear short pants because of the weather.