Christmas Party (Perth People)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes yes...we must do better   MB, PB, Gareth_O and his better half are among the current confirmed revelers. (Also a few non SJers, who are nonetheless dedicated skiers).   There will be much r

Sorry can't make it MB - really wish I could, but I'm washing my hair..............................in Qld

Have a fab time and fill us in on the goings on next week

No drama.

Just so long as you guys knew you were welcome.

Had a roller coaster day.

High: settlement on our Niseko apartment is confirmed for tomorrow.

Low: son got back from supporting his mate whose brother has died in a tragic surf incident down south, they had a Japow trip booked and life looked awesome - then tragedy stepped in.

Yet another reminder to live, love and open your heart and home to fabulous people while you still can.

Thanks Thurs,

Chin is up.

Strange dichotomy of being ecstatic about owning a piece of paradise and wanting to take the hurt away for others.

Looking forward to using 'our place' for the first time.

Great Christmas present.

I'm sure there will be a few girls trips and boys trips being negotiated at Saturdays Pig Roasting ;)

Certainly hope the roasting goes well for you. Bit of a long commute for me to get there (and back in time for next week) but I'll be "thinking" of you guys having a chow down on that sucker pig!

No drama.

Just so long as you guys knew you were welcome.

Had a roller coaster day.

High: settlement on our Niseko apartment is confirmed for tomorrow.

Low: son got back from supporting his mate whose brother has died in a tragic surf incident down south, they had a Japow trip booked and life looked awesome - then tragedy stepped in.

Yet another reminder to live, love and open your heart and home to fabulous people while you still can.

Was that the guy who died at Maragrets de he drown?

On second thoughts since you just bought an apartment I may cancel going out on my Scott's boat because you are my new best friend :D

Where did you buy if thats not to personal?

seemore

Yes and no Seemore.

The 29yo who has been found was his girlfriends cousin visiting from the US.

The older guy who made it back to shore, his girlfriends father.

Kane is still missing. He went back in to try to rescue his girlfriends cousin. He was trained and capable, but the sea was too strong.

He went to school with my older son, but his brother is one of my 2nd sons best friends and the brothers hung out together and mixed in the same circles.

They went out for a drink at the local last night and unfortunately now I am also nursing an injured child.

He stepped in when two thugs were trying to steal a defenseless young guys shoes and got beaten pretty badly.

The Apartmento ;)

Hee hee hee

Upper Village Hirafu

Settled today :D

Someone's got a choice to make!

:lol:

Friend with boat -v- Friend with accomodation in Niseko ;)

:lol:

Wouldn't want your dilemma ;)