The FOOTBALL Thread (2012-2013)

Who really cares anyway?

Lots of footie players get to shag loads of fit chicks - even if lots are made of plastic - and earn stupid amounts of money.

I'm sure they don't care!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Images coming in from Man Utd  

Breaking News!   Apparently, Robin Van Persie has failed a medical at Manchester United. He has a severely damaged back after carrying a full squad last season.

Yey.   Beer and snacks ready  

On to far more interesting news.

Kagawa signs for United, turns down the Number 7 shirt, and enjoys some fruit and snacks on a lovely table cloth

Mjqug.jpg

Seriously though, he seems like a really decent lad. Looking forward to seeing him play and hope he does well.

His girlfried is also really decent and looks like she can play in lots of different positions.

Ahhh, I see what you mean now.

Ameri Ichinose.

Is that actually true?

Wonder what Fergie will think?

Giggsy will be on the case.

Carlos Tevez is poised to move to AC Milan this week, opening the way for Manchester City to make their £30million bid for Robin van Persie.

The champions would appear to be in the driving seat to land the Arsenal striker but Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has still not given up hope of signing the 29-year-old in a cut-price deal.

Finally he gets to be 'closer to home' then? ;)

He's still there.

Having problems off-loading him?

Strange one, as he can be a great player. I think his demeanor puts a lot of people off, like he isn't trying. Kind of surprised Fergie didn't shake that out of him.

11:12AM BST 17 Jul 2012

Police called in over 'choc ice' Twitter comment directed at Ashley Cole

Police are investigating comments made against footballer Ashley Cole on social networking site Twitter, just days after his teammate John Terry was cleared of racism.

A user, believed to be a man from the Derbyshire area, referred to Chelsea star Cole as a 'choc ice' on the site.

Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand then replied: "I hear you fella! Choc ice is classic hahahahahaha!!".

Derbyshire Police said it was now investigating the original Tweet after receiving complaints from members of the public.

The incident comes after Chelsea captain John Terry was cleared of a racially aggravated public order offence at Westminster Magistrates' Court last week.

It was alleged Terry had maliciously called Rio's brother Anton a "f****** black c***" during a game last October.

This 'story' is getting more ridiculous by the day.

Can't help but think that Berbatov would have been much more successful in another team.

Strange what happened there.

The Terry/Choc Ice thing is just ridiculous yes.

Looks like there will be some decisions made at Arsenal over the next few days.

The soap opera at Liverpool continues with Suarez dragging up the Evra incident yet again, Fenway claiming to have signed Clint Dempsey on their web page only for Fulham to completely deny it, and Brendan saying Andy Carroll can't go out on loan after all. He must have got a call from above.

If I was them, Suarez would have been the first one out of the door.

Me too. He's a complete knob. Having said that, if we applied that to all footie players... :lol:

I see Kagawa only got a few minutes last night. Obviously on the way out!