Help ipps find a skijo job (the moaning about your job thread)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Certainly sounds interesting ippy!   The missing thing isn't "breasts" is it?

He'd probably given up all hope once he'd found out she was going out with a gaijin anyway!

Im afraid i never once... actually hang on, Im pretty sure i visited pittodrie for some whackaday reason when i was living in lossiemouth. I also had a flash back from a shire horse visit and the harl

Everythings quiet. I think my new found ppt skills have at least bought me time to april and recontracting... hopefully longer. Honestly, theres not a day goes by when i dont look around at the scenery on my way to the gym and feel absolutely gobsmacked by it all. Its such a beautiful place to live. Its pretty rare for me to feel comfortable for long anywhere, but im genuinely happy to be living there and long may it continue. :)

Everythings quiet. I think my new found ppt skills have at least bought me time to april and recontracting... hopefully longer. Honestly, theres not a day goes by when i dont look around at the scenery on my way to the gym and feel absolutely gobsmacked by it all. Its such a beautiful place to live. Its pretty rare for me to feel comfortable for long anywhere, but im genuinely happy to be living there and long may it continue. :)

Ippy the "lifer"..... Welcome to the club.

utterly asexual. Never gonna happen :)

And ive got about three more years. My face is ageing exponentially, the boyish cute litle chirpy face gives way to this hideous ogre every morning that doesnt leave until about 5pm. I dont know if i can get away with it. Plus, i kinda dont like the subject in any way shape or form. I wish i could teach philosophy, but im gonna need to join the debt train for my masters and phd, and not sure i can be bothered any more. With a couple of years of savings under my belt though, this outlook may change. Most likely story though is in two years time ill be saying "i just need to save for two more years..."

Thats how it happens, isnt it? Thats how they get you...

You mean it's more beautiful than Aberdeen??!! ;)

Im afraid i never once... actually hang on, Im pretty sure i visited pittodrie for some whackaday reason when i was living in lossiemouth. I also had a flash back from a shire horse visit and the harlem globe trotters turning up at our primary school in uxbridge. I think im seeing my life flash before my eyes in really slow motion. Maybe ive got like a week to live and my brain figures its got some time to release the dmt spectacular. :(

• Like 1

Would ya look at the state o ye!

Yer awfy mockit so y'are?

Ha! ya shud see yersel hen

Jings crivens, im a state anaw

Actually, hang on, thats a wee bit lowland.

Fit like!

Fit like!

Ach, yer an affee state

Aye, i am ma quine. Fit aboot yersel?

Aye, so i um. Ahm fair black afrontit tae be seen as is.

Ah wisnae speakin oh yer mockit self, i wis speaking oh thon glaikit fizog oh thine.

Ah ya wee deeil. Ahll haeye!

Com tae me ma wifie!

(i appreciate some of the cadences may be off since i only spent two years there between the age of 12 and 14).

Basically:

Hello

Hello

Oh my! youre rather messy.

Yes, i agree, but what about yourself?

Eek! youre right. Im rather embarrased to be seen like this.

I wasnt speaking about your dirty hands woman, i was speaking of that ugly face of yours.

Ah you swine! I will destroy you!

Come at me bro!

Yeah the Aberdeen brogue is very difficult to follow......and my home city, Dundee is only an hour away. Totally different vernacular though. We speak very refined and always drink tea with our little fingers out.

Wasnt dotaman a Gaelic programme?

Yeah the Aberdeen brogue is very difficult to follow......and my home city, Dundee is only an hour away. Totally different vernacular though. We speak very refined and always drink tea with our little fingers out.

Wasnt dotaman a Gaelic programme?

Yep..

And much as we should all laugh at the north east, the accent is rather lilting and enjoyable to listen to. A very sing songy people up elgin way. :)