• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going well thanks mate. I am walking a few k's a day now and will ramp it up gradually. I am pretty confident I will ski in August in NZ

It's going well thanks mate. I am walking a few k's a day now and will ramp it up gradually. I am pretty confident I will ski in August in NZ

Shhhhh! The insurance man might be here! ;)

Good to hear it getting good.

How much of a trip is NZ for you Ozzies?

Shhhhh! The insurance man might be here! ;)

Good to hear it getting good.

How much of a trip is NZ for you Ozzies?

It's around a 3 hour flight to from Bris-Vegas to Queenstown so not much longer for me than heading to Oz snowfields.

BTW - 69? - Is that your age or a reference to a dinner for two? :evilgrin:

We lucked into the third chair on a late starting Mitahara chair on a powder day at Suginohara.

The Super Mogul Piste was over knee deep powder. Great memories.

You were lucky with the Super Mogul Piste

When I came down it it was the Super Mogul Piste - oh my aching quads

• 2 weeks later...

SJ & Hans on Powderline Madarao Kogen

Accessed from the top lift at Tangram Ski Circus then a short traverse through the top of Airwave 2 trees

A magic run with some fresh and easy to drop into acouple of deep gullies down lower

http://youtu.be/Xw-ZW0gspDM

• 7 months later...

Hi Pete, Amy from Myoko Tourist Office - myoko.tv organised a Maxi Taxi for us - it was around12,000 yen, a good deal being door to door for 4 pax and gear.

• 4 weeks later...

Woohoo on my way - cant wait. Overnight in Nagano then either straight there or a 1/2 day trip to Togari to ease the legs into it and cruise to Myoko in the afternoon, get settled in and chill. Somewhere new is always good.

So many people boarding the plane in boardshorts and thongs :)