I did at Kiroro today (03 April).

Top lifts on wind hold but skied powder on and off the groomed runs on the lower mountain.

Up to knee deep (I'm on slalom skis at the moment) and dry and light.

Warming up as I type. Hopefully the rain forecast for tonight won't materialise / cause too much damage.

Just on the train back from another epic day at Kagura! Met up with the girl I met last time with the fat skis and we were just hitting knee-deep powder runs among the trees all day! She showed me a run I've never been on before linking the very top lift to the Tashiro area. Sweet! Should be plenty of powder left tomorrow for people lucky enough to be heading out there...

Just on the train back from another epic day at Kagura! Met up with the girl I met last time with the fat skis and we were just hitting knee-deep powder runs among the trees all day! She showed me a run I've never been on before linking the very top lift to the Tashiro area. Sweet! Should be plenty of powder left tomorrow for people lucky enough to be heading out there...

we saw quite a few people head out that way but I didn't know the run out or what was over there so erred on the side of caution......maybe have to give it a try next time!!

It seems pretty straightforward - go under the rope opposite the very top lift exit and follow in the direction of Tashiro - brings you out at the link between Kagura and Tashiro and you can take the cat track back to the panorama run or head over to Tashiro. Its a very wide open run with few trees and even if a few people have been there, you'll still be making fresh tracks because of all the space.

Yesterday looked liked the last powder day of the season. The weather trends for all of Japan look very much like spring. Was a great powder season for sure.

Had another awesome day yesterday smashing pillow lines with good friends. Time to bag some peaks and ski variable snow I think.