for those with Facebook can I ask a favour please.

1/ Click on the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/176865462416563/

2/ scroll down until you find "Haydn Owens" (my son)

he has posted a song: SKRILLEX - BANGARANG (FT. SIRAH)

please "like" this song.

If he gets the most likes, he wins 2 tickets to the Malibu event.

Cheers!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoy it out there akitapow. While I understand where Hokkaidough is coming from I really like akitapow's positive attitude - I have been working hard on similar recently. Reminds me of my Mum alway

I love these fun heated discussions over goofy shit....It means we are officially out of real problems. Again, it's why the terrorists hate us..

• SnowJapan Admin

Wish him all the best, gareth, but let's not push this 'bumping' thing please.

Oh yes, and by the way, if you "like" gareth's son, you also need to "like" us.

Oops.

;)

Sorry. My comment has nothing to do with gareth or his son. I know neither.

And I don't mean anything by this, in respect to them.

But, someone I don't know is asking other people that he doesn't know to 'like' a song from someone they don't know -- presumably even if they don't like it and think it's a bunch of shite.

Yeah, makes a ton of sense that.

It's just a completely fake and false, meaningless world.

I'll leave this now for more realistic climes.

;)

I agree with you GG. I do have a Facebook page but I really have nothing to do with it because it is all just so silly....not just the "like it" bit....it's all kinda weird and creepy to me. But in the spirit of good will for a fellow member's kid...what the hey.

• SnowJapan Admin

Personally, I really don't like it either, I agree with Chriselle.

We certainly don't want to completely all-out splatter our site with it all either, whatever the potential benefits might be.

Just doesn't seem right.

I agree whole-heartedly that FB is a waste of a lot of space and time, but it does have a few benefits - its up to you how little or lost you get involved with it.

I find the concept of "liking" something quite stupid in many cases. in this instance I'm merely trying to help my son in something he is doing. (something a parent might actually do from time to time). It costs me nor him nothing but a few moments in time

I agree whole-heartedly that FB is a waste of a lot of space and time, but it does have a few benefits - its up to you how little or lost you get involved with it.

I find the concept of "liking" something quite stupid in many cases. in this instance I'm merely trying to help my son in something he is doing. (something a parent might actually do from time to time). It costs me nor him nothing but a few moments in time

i cant remember exactly how it works, but people who win these types of things dont win through friends. They win through a kind of vote trading (off site) system. Just type in vote exchange facebook and youll see who really wins these things. im amazed your son is doing as well as he is. Thank gourd for him being one of the first people to post up skrillex (who SUCKS ASS by the way, but all the people who hate dubstep but want to say they like dubstep (so they dont get left behind like (a lot of people), love him).

Instead, vote exchange is the technique his enemies will be using.