:)

wow.. not a bad idea. shaping channels on the surfboard is not a new idea, but no one thought about that to use for snow and put p-tex in between. Plus that flexible fin. Back to single fins, oi ...

No reason to think that it won´t work in water.

But sure does pick up a lot of bumps on the mountain. Made me think - I should just go with it when things are bumpy ! :thumbsup:

Will I ride one of them? Probably not. I´m not a surfer any more.

It is an inspiration for me cos I am making my own board ... Wish carbon was a bit cheaper.

my respect for signal just soared watching that. Not really because i want to surf, but you could just see how stoked they were on it. The whole thing felt like "actually, yeah **** it! lets build that!"

The board looks terrifying to ride if you arent full on pro though. I wouldnt trust it in those trees for sure. But i really liked the slashes and those super sharp turns they got out of it when they threw down the stabilising fin... which in itself is another of those "how about if we put the fin on... i mean, its deep enough right?" moments that just makes me really appreciate their attitude.

They also dont export restrict as an incidental. Maybe i need to start paying attention to their line a bit more. They just seemed stoked to be designing stuff and thats pretty cool.

just watched it. Its really cute how theyre living out their childhood fantasy visiting the fender factory. Also that grab at the end was awesome. Pity he didnt land it. :p

yeah I know........I'm having to sell my spare gear though to justify the purchase.......already got rid of 1 board and bindings combo and a pair of 2007 hardly used Burton Cartels.......1 more spare board to go and I'll have made the purchase price! :D

start a classifieds thread. I always wanted one of those on here but ive never actually been selling anything to start it up. (:

PS. The Terry Kidwell episode is pretty awesome. Probably the best one yet. Im pretty sure jynxxie will get a kick out of it.

• SnowJapan Admin

start a classifieds thread. I always wanted one of those on here but ive never actually been selling anything to start it up. (:

Sorry, but no, please don't.

:sadface:

Please don't hate us for it.

• SnowJapan Admin

Something like that, along with people abusing it - one guy curiously had 5 brand new model snowboards to sell over a period of about a month because 'he wasn't going to use them', hmmm - and just general hassle directed towards us that we could do without.

Problem is that if we allow it, we need to for now just for one or two people, if you see what I mean.

I promise we will look at this again when things calm down a bit.

Right now is probably one of our busiest times of the year in terms of thinking things through - important early stages of developing our main plans for next season, and so simply just too busy right now to think about this. There's not much spare head space at the moment!

:friend:

:hijack: ....but yeah, having a classifieds section would be good but I can see the problems. I've seen some forum sites (non-snowboarding btw) that have a classified section but it can only be posted on by members who've paid an annual membership subscription/donation. I guess that would filter out some of the abusers but then do you want to go down the road of paid membership - probably not as that opens up another can of worms! muzukashii ne!

cool vid BM.........I've actually just bought another board, a Salomon Powder Snake. 280 bucks......I'd be silly to not buy it.....now to tell the missus :shifty:

Good luck with that!! & please post some pix of your new baby! :thumbsup:

Fun concept BM... I'm most impressed with their stoke. I used to demo ride for Riot Kayaks back when Corran Addison was designing for them. Anyway, this vid reminded me of the enthusiasm Corran had back in the day.

To be fair Rob Machado could ride a barn door and make it look like the latest greatest... ;)

MiJ.....its in decent nick, its got some dings out of the top sheet though, just some little chips around the edges. I'll send you pics if you PM me your email address......its a 160 Burton Custom......a few years old mind