since everyone isnt as considerate as db to keep us up to date, please tell how the season counter is clicking over...

im at 13 days, aiming for anything over 20 (aint got no hols to take \:\( so thats nearly all one day at a time on the bus), wondering if it will ever be possible to live in the hills and do it all the time...

and to the sydney-siders how many days do u try and get in in an aussie season?

crickey mate! that just isn't right!!

get away from this forum, and work. Pack up the 11 Tribe and go away for a week. You seem to love the snowboard, why deprive yourself of it?! It is along time until next season.

39 times so far.

I calculated it out, and I have been averaging almost exactly 3 times a week. Friday will be my 40th time. Going for 60 days total, but After Friday, I am going to take it easy.

Got a vacation in early March and should be up to 50 days at that point. I don't know if I can get 10 days from mid-March to April.

Got alot of tricks to get down in these last couple months.

15 days....

I'm a bit behind the pace I hoped to be at...

but should easily cost to 20...hopefully...

the nice thing is I have had 11 powder days! \:D

you just can't beat that ratio!

danz

14 or 15 times so far this year, maybe more - I kinda lost count. Add the 6 times from our first time ever on the slopes last year, and were up to around 20 times "lifetime" as db says...

The first day this season was 30 November. Been out almost every weekend since, and sometimes both days. I figure we got about 6 good weekends left unless it warms up like last week.