best show I have seen in a loooong time is Fringe

"A television drama centered around a female FBI agent who is forced to work with an institutionalized scientist in order to rationalize a brewing storm of unexplained phenomena."

Its about to start its 4th season and unlike most shows, each season just gets better and better.

It also star one incredible attractive, Australian Anna Torv

annatorvfringe.jpg

MIJ, in the earlier episodes of Fringe, Anna was a bit wooden.

In the later series, they have improved the character a lot, but the storyline is out of this world (literally!)

Give it another chance if you have the time

• SnowJapan Admin

Aw shucks :lol:

And we only paid him with a few stickers!

;)

Thanks snowjunky. We need to link that up better and give it more of a mention. On the list.

My pleasure SJ Dave

Got a question for you - nothing too taxing - When I look at my profile on the side of a post I see I have 1,050 odd posts and above my Avatar it says 400+ posts.

Whereas as an another example above Griller has 804 posts and is noted as 750+ posts?

How does it work?

• SnowJapan Admin

OK I now know what was going on there. This is one of those "left over from testing" settings that we should have changed but didn't. Sorry.

I have just refreshed the system - now people who have posted more than 50 posts can add in their own customised "Member Title".

Yes, I know only allowing those people to do this is totally outrageous, but that's just how totally gnarly we are. :party:

;)

Go to 'My Settings'. In there you should see a new field called Member Title. You can change it to what you want, if you want.

Thanks for pointing that out to us.

It's a common saying in Oz often applied to people who make unsubstantiated claims.

Having said that you are a better snowboarder than me.

on topic now.

Breaking Bad. i watched the whole 4 seasons in about a week . i could not stop watching.

Season 5 is about to be filmed and that is the end.

totally totally brilliant.

It's a common saying in Oz often applied to people who make unsubstantiated claims.

Having said that you are a better snowboarder than me.

And your posts are gnarlier than mine. :D