• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys should take off on a wednesday, thursday stretch, and we can do a proper sesh.

my only question is did the duct-tape make it easier or harder to spin ?

was it easier because of confidence offered by the ultimate ass-protecting powers of the duct-tape ?

or did the bomb-proof plating on your ass-cheeks limit your range-of-motion ?

yah ditto that. i totally wanna sesh that badboy. the duct-tape gave me super powers man. optimum loft and rocket ship lift to mention a few.

actually, it didn't feel that much different. except it was a bit tight on the back, kind of like i was wearing a diaper (no comments about me being young, please).

about the heavyness.. let's put it this way, in walking back to my place, the shhiit in my backpack was so heavy that i've already started on my obaa-san crook in the back. booyeah

I think that if you are the shit on the mountain you can wear whatever the hell you want. And stuff anyone that frowns if youre pulling some whacked out stuff.

But seriously, jumps and tricks are maybe ok but could you imagine riding powder in jeans? Oh the chafing youd get. I think Id just about rather go bare bum.

Shall we get a date out there for the zwelgfest?

I got wheels and am keen to get em on the road for this event!

I got an old pair of jeans somewhere around too so if someone would lend me a pair of gators I would very much appreciate this.

I expect to see fattwins there so he can tape my butt up for me.

hold on a sec...

I don't think a pow run is the place to do this...I mean, well...you know why...

perhaps a nice mogul field would be a bit more entertaining and much more erotic ;\)

can you do those FIS regulation mogul aerials zwelgen?? I'll throw in a few chuhais meself for some of that... \:D

danz

long live shinangans!!! my favorite... after skiing. do it up zwelgen.

yeah man, the taping of the pants was taped. however there was no directly application of tape to ass. i'll stick that online soon too. i have to sort through all this video... it takes up a lot of space on my computer. work is totally standing in my way, but i'm on it asap.

long live shinangans!!! my favorite... after skiing. do it up zwelgen.

yeah man, the taping of the pants was taped. however there was no directly application of tape to ass. i'll stick that online soon too. i have to sort through all this video... it takes up a lot of space on my computer. work is totally standing in my way, but i'm on it asap.