• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Daily Mail   I'm certainly not usually the type to write in and complain but I'm just getting so tired of these over-sensitive type people complaining about other people making jokes about the

Ah, but did you hike naked though, akitapow?

Knowing what the media is like in Japan and knowing the people who reported this info I'd like to think it was just an innocent mistake. One that wouldn't have been made if I was still there! ;)

such a BUMMER forsure! was just there around new years and hiked to the top ;)

Ah, but did you hike naked though, akitapow? ;)

HAHAHAHA nah man, it was already super sunny out, didn't want to blind ppl with the suns reflection off my white/pale ass! ([) :lol:

There is one bush with about 15cms left of snow to get covered up. We are doing fine for snow this season the quaility has been rather on the light side though.

This is the first patch of sunshine in along time. due to many winds during most of the storms that lift would never have opened anyways.

There is one bush with about 15cms left of snow to get covered up. We are doing fine for snow this season the quaility has been rather on the light side though.

This is the first patch of sunshine in along time. due to many winds during most of the storms that lift would never have opened anyways.

All waiting on a bush.

Typical.